Tuesday 22 October 2019

Thanksgiving Shaker Leaf

Hello my crafty friends

I haven't played nearly enough with the Tonic Studios Craft Kit 12 that I bought last year, so I pulled it out again for my card today. What inspired the card, is actually the filler ... it was in with the box of Thanksgiving embellishments so I knew I wanted to make a shaker card and use the filler. Actually, I was hoping to use it up - it's many years old - but there is still enough left for another shaker another year.


The leaf dies (which I love, and is why I purchased that kit in the first place) are quite large so this is a 5 x 7" card. I only used a single layer of foam tape for the shaker, as the filler is all quite flat, unlike sequins and beads.


The patterned paper has shiny embossed bits on it, and the leaf was fussy cut from one of the sheets in the stack.


Here is  peek at the inside:


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Spiced Cider stack, DCWV
Large leaf dies & Happy Autumn stamp/die - Tonic Craft Kit 12, Tonic Studios
Acetate
Filler - OLD, from my stash
Kraft and white card stocks
Catherine Pooler inks
Rectangle dies - Waffle Flower
Inside stamp - Be Full, Neat and Tangled
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Thick bakers twine - Stampin' Up
Nuvo Drops

Card size - 5 x 7", fits in a standard 5 x 7" envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!