Thursday 10 October 2019

'Fox and Pumpkin' Pop Up Thanksgiving Card

Hello my crafty friends

Last year I purchased three sheets of 12 x 12"  patterned paper from the Dreams of Autumn collection by Bo Bunny. One of the sheets was filled with images, which I fussy cut to use as card elements. When I opened my box of fall papers last month, I saw the two sheets on top of the pile, along with the clear bag of elements and decided that I was going to work with those papers until they were gone. The idea wasn't to get as many cards as possible from the papers but more to use them up.

This is the fourth card (of 6) that I made with the papers & elements, leaving me with only a small 3x3" scrap of one print and 3 fussy elements. There were two foxes on the sheet - this card uses the smaller of the two.



I used the Katherine Label Pop Up to animate the large pumpkin element, which raises up and you can see the stamped greeting.


I added a few more of the fussy cut elements inside the card to brighten it up.



Supplies:
Die Grid 4 (oval grid) - the Stamps of Life
Burgundy, brown, pale peach and off white card stocks
Patterned paper and fussy cut elements - Dreams of Autumn, Bo Bunny
Sakura black glaze and white gel pens
Give Thanks stamp set - Reverse Confetti
1059 Autumn Elements - Karen Burniston
1011 Katherine Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!