Monday 21 October 2019

Nautical Folded Gift Card Holders

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a pair of Gift Card Holders I made using a wonderful patterned paper stack I found on clearance last Spring. The paper is glossy and has embossed details - just lovely stuff. For the fronts of these holders, I trimmed out two of the journal cards that were included in the paper pad.


There is a pocket on the right side to tuck a gift card into. I have made quite a few of these gift card holders using a video by Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. I will add a link to the video at the end of my post.

The 12 x 12" paper stack came with a sheet that had a big circular design with the anchor decorations in the corner. I cut the corners to fit inside the card, and added a To/From tag fussy cut from a different sheet in the stack. I saved the navy inside portion of the anchor design to use for layers on future cards.



You can see Dawn's video HERE.

Supplies:
Cream card stock
Journal Cards and patterned paper - Hey Sailor, DCWV

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. that nautical paper looks amazing on these gift card holders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Paper pack! You did a great job making this Nautical Gift Card Holders!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!