Tuesday 22 October 2019

Halloween Treat Bags

Hello my crafty friends

I like to do little treat bags for the Grandkids at Halloween, and this year I decided to dress up some lunch bags. They turned out so cute!

Since I was going to be seeing our middle daughter I made the ones for Ilai and Alma first. I just used patterned paper from my stash, and then decorated the bags with several Your Next Stamp products.


I used the new Way Cool Monster set, stamping the sign holding monster on water colour paper with YNS Black Olive Ink. I added colour with water colour pencils and a water brush, then added a glaze pen to his eyes, horns and toe nails. Those glossy toe nails just make me smile.


The name banners are cut from the banner that comes with the Cool Tag 1 die set. Alma (2) wants everything the same as her big brother, but I did vary the colours a little on hers.


A couple of days later I finished the bags for the other three grandkids, using the same monster stamp. The set comes with some fun sentiments, so this is a great one to use all year round! I liked the BOO! and Happy Halloween for the Treat Bags, but as you can see on Ilai's above I also used the You're Awesome.


Supplies:
Way Cool Monster stamps - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Cool Tag One (banner) - Your Next Stamp
Spellbound Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Summer Chill Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Kraft Lunch Bags
Patterned paper - Night and Fall, Recollections
Water color paper
Derwent Water Color pencils
Waterbrush
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Sakura black glaze, white gel and coloured glaze pens

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. these treat bags are so fun, love those cute monsters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!