Friday 4 October 2019

Circle Tag Book Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today for Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, I'm sharing the Birthday card I made for our niece. I haven't played with the Circle Tag Book Pop Up die set in awhile, that is what I pulled out to work with for her card.



Below the short YouTube video are more details, still shots and a supply list if you are interested!


The paper stack comes with several sheets of journal cards (or cut aparts) so I used one that had the cactus images on it for the card front. It had words above the cacti which were cut off so I could just use the image. Then I added a stamped greeting and a fishtail banner.

I added some glitter glue and pretty bling since the card will be hand delivered.


Here is a look at the card opened ...


For the pretty circle cacti elements inside, I used a circle from the Crosshatch Circle dies to cut them out from a piece of patterned paper in the pack that had several borders on it. The Cacti on this border were spaced far enough apart to allow for the circle die - serendipity!


I didn't use any foam tape on this card, which is very hard for me because I love dimension on my cards. But with all the folds and layers the Circle Tag Book Pop Up can be bulky and the foam tape makes it even more so.



Since there isn't a lot of room to sign our names, I decided to trim out a journal card from the paper stack and layer it with a 3" square of patterned paper on the card back. There are foiled lines in the journal card which is a nice touch.

Supplies:
Kraft & white card stocks
Patterned paper: Cute Cute Cacti - DCWV
1081 Circle Tag Book Pop Up - Karen Burniston
1057 Circles Crosshatch dies - Karen Burniston
Stickles
You Deserve stamp - Twice the Wishes, MFT Stamps
Freaking Amazing - Sassy Pants Birthday Greetings, MFT Stamps
Fishtail Banner die - MFT Stamps
Sheer Ribbon
Bling - Queen & Company

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!