Thursday 24 October 2019

Dog and Pumpkin Halloween Card

Hello my crafty friends

I needed one more Halloween card, so of course I pulled out the new Spooky Fun stamp set from Your Next Stamp. I'm having so much fun with the two sets they released in October and being a YNS Guest Designer this month!


I added colour to the Dog & Pumpkin with Derwent water colour crayons, and moved the colour around with a water brush. I love my water colour crayons, but not the wobbly metal & plastic trays they came in. I was always nervous the tray would bend and the pencils would fall all over the floor so I bought myself a lovely zippered pencil case with flaps & elastic loops that each hold 12 pencils. There is even an elastic loop for a pencil sharpener! What a pleasure it is now to pull out these pencils, I didn't realize those wobbly trays bothered me as much as they must have.


Here is a peek at the inside ...




Thank you to Your Next Stamp for having me as a Guest Designer this month!

Supplies:
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Dog and Pumpkin - Spooky Fun stamp set, Your Next Stamp
Happy Halloween stamp - Way Cool Monsters, Your Next Stamp
Spellbound Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Summer Chill Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Patterned paper - Doodlebug
Black, Green and white card stocks
Peel off's - Elizabeth Craft Designs (from my stash)
Black Sharpie
Derwent Water Color Pencils
Water Brush
Sakura white gel, black and green glaze pens
Circle dies - Hero Arts

Card size:  standard wide A2 (5.5 x 4.25")


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!