Wednesday 2 October 2019

Celebrate Fall Shaker Card

Hello my crafty friends

I enjoy making shaker cards and haven't made one in awhile. So I pulled out a Blueprints die set and a fall leaf stencil for my card today. I guess since it IS October, I can embrace Fall. I held onto summer as long as I could and can't promise that I won't be still be making summer looking cards this month.


I used Distress Oxide inks with the fall leaf stencil and I love how they look on the kraft card stock!


The MFT circle shaker pouches fit perfectly in the centre of the Blueprints die section and they make shakers SO easy.  I think this little acorn die is my favourite die from Karen Burniston's Autumn Elements so had to add one to the card front, along with her Celebrate die and an oak leaf from the Autumn Elements.


Here is a peek at the inside, using an older stamp set with another cute acorn.


Supplies:
Leaf stencil - Fall Market, Carta Bella
Kraft and rust card stocks
Blueprints #31 - MFT Stamps
Shaker pouch - MFT Stamps
Makeup brushes
Distress Oxide inks
Various shaker bits and filler - my stash
1067 Celebrate - Karen Burniston
1059 Autumn Elements - Karen Burniston
Sakura gold gel pen
Hello fall - Autumn Greetings, Simon Says Stamp

Card size A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. I WANT THOSE SHAKER BITS!!! I just got that die from MFT!!! had the shaker pouches cuz i thought i had punches that size, but i didn't!! thanks for the inspiration, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun shaker card, I notice you are getting into fall cards now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!