Tuesday 8 October 2019

Halloween Wobble Cards

Hello my crafty friends

If you follow my blog, you know that I am a Big Fan of Your Next Stamp and I'm SO happy to be Guest Designing for them this month. They have released two new stamp sets which are filled with fun images and I used both sets for my cards today.

I started with the Stitched Stripe Panel Insert die ... and the key word here is INSERT.  I cut a scalloped rectangle from black glossy card stock, then cut the Stitched Stripe Panel Insert from the centre. I repeated the process with a Stitched Rectangle die cut from orange glitter paper. The die cuts just the stripes!! The fallaway stripes have a wonderful stitched detail so I added the black stitched stripes into the glittered orange rectangle, and the orange glitter stripes into the black glossy one. Note, you can't see the stitched detail on the glittered paper so it gives the illusion that the orange stripes are wider than the black ones. Cool!


The Spooky Fun stamps really are fun for Halloween, with a variety of critters ready to celebrate. The Way Cool Monsters comes with a bunch of different sentiments that also fit in the sign that one monster is holding. This set can be used all year long!  I immediately had several ideas, so you will be seeing more of these stamps as I create our Halloween cards this month.

Below are both cards I created with the sparkly and glossy backgrounds ...


The first card has a kitty sitting in a pumpkin, with candy around him. While there are coordinating dies available for both new stamp sets, I don't have them (yet) so the images are cut by hand.


Once the kitty was coloured and fussy cut I adhered it to the kraft circle with a mini Action Wobble. It bobs and wobbles around on the card, which is always fun.



Inside I added the cute spider image fro the Spooky Cute stamp set, colouring it in and adding a black glaze pen line for the spider to hang on. I also added movement marks with a black pen.


For a little additional fun, I added wiggly eyes to the spider!


The second card has this fun monster holding a sign from the Way Cool Monsters and I stamped Happy Halloween from the same set on the sign. I'm looking forward to making some cute Birthday Cards with this set too.


Once again, the image is adhered to the card with a mini Action Wobble and I added some YNS Gumdrops for additional colour & shine.


Here is a peek at the inside using images from the Spooky Fun stamp set. Both new stamp sets work well together.


I hope you enjoyed what I've made with these two new stamp sets from Your Next Stamp ... I'll be sharing additional Halloween cards using them soon.


Supplies:
Stitched Stripe Panel Insert die - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die set - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle die set - Your Next Stamp
Scrapworks - Large Sunburst die set (stitched circle) - Your Next Stamp
Spooky Fun stamp set - Your Next Stamp
Way Cool Monsters stamp set - Your Next Stamp
Rainbow Sparkle Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp

Kraft, light peach, white card stocks
Black glossy card stock - Stampin' Up
Orange glitter card stock - Stampin' Up
Circle die - Hero Arts
Bristol Smooth Card Stock
Zig Clean Color markers
Water Brush
Chameleon Color Tone Markers
Chameleon Color Top Markers
Chameleon Coloured Pencils
Small Action Wobbles
Sakura black and yellow glaze pens, and white gel pen
Wiggly Eyes

Card sizes - standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!