Thursday 3 October 2019

HAPPY Autumn Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a card for Your Next Stamp's Fun Friday Challenge #123 where the theme is 'Just For Fun'. You can find all the details to the challenge HERE


This crocodile image just makes me grin every time I use it! I also added the word 'autumn' from Karen Burniston's Autumn word set, but the rest of the dies are all YNS.


Here is a peek at the inside ...


I like taking an image or die that might not be seasonal, and making it work. It's a great way to stretch your supplies.

Supplies:
White, burgundy, grey and rust card stocks
Leaf stencil - Fall Market, Carta Bella
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Photo Booth Polaroid die - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
So Happy For You stamp and die - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Scalloped Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Gumdrops, Retro and Carrot Cake - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - Your Next Stamp
Chameleon Color Tone Markers
Sakura white gel pen
1060 Word Set 7 Autumn - Karen Burniston
Inside stamp - Autumn Greetings, Simon Says Stamp
Thick Bakers Twine - Stampin' Up

Card size - 4.25 x 5.5" (standard A2)

Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!