Tuesday 29 October 2019

Ghost & Bat Shaker Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm playing along with Your Next Stamp's Fun Friday Challenge #125 which is 'TRICK or TREAT'. You can find all the details for the challenge HERE.


I was inspired by another YNS Guest Designer (Meghan Kennihan) who created a couple of cute shaker cards. So that is what I went with for my card today.




I used the new YNS Spooky Fun stamp set and several other products by Your Next Stamp, as well as the bats from Karen Burniston's Halloween Charms.



I pulled out my Copic Markers to colour in the ghost - haven't used them in a very long time. I am so happy with how it turned out!




Here is a peek at the inside.



Now the funny thing is, I didn't even need another Halloween card for this year - but I can put this in the Halloween bin for next year and I'm already ahead one card for 2020. Ha.


Supplies:

Stitched Wavy Circle Die - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Your Next Stamp
Spooky Fun stamp set - Your Next Stamp
Retro Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Black card stock
Patterned paper - Night and Fall, Recollections
Acetate
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
filler - stash
Copic markers
Circle die - Hero Arts
1058 Halloween Charms (bat) - Karen Burniston
Black Sharpie
Dot stamp - Stamps by Judith
Sakura white gel and black glaze pens

Card size - 5 x 6", fits in a 5 x 7" envelope



Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!