Sunday 6 October 2019

'Pinecones & Sunflowers' Thanksgiving Pop Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

Last Fall I purchased 3 sheets of 12 x 12"  patterned paper from the Dreams of Autumn collection by Bo Bunny. One of the sheets was filled with images, which I fussy cut to use as card elements. When I opened my box of fall papers this month, I saw the two sheets on top of the pile, along with the clear bag of elements and decided that I was going to work with those papers until they were gone. The idea wasn't to get as many cards as possible from the papers but more to just use them up. This is the second card (of 6) that I made with the papers & elements and I will be sharing the other cards in the coming weeks.

I added a strip of patterned paper as well as a fussy cut pinecone element and a die cut Happy Thanksgiving on the front.


Since the elements were all brushed with a gold Nuvo glitter pen, I added some gold sequins as well.


This large sunflower element was probably my favourite from the page. To use it on the pop up I had to create a longer card but it will fit easily in a 5 x 7" envelope and mail for a single stamp.


It's hard too see in the photo but the centre of each sunflower got some gold Nuvo shimmer pen.






Supplies:
Brown, off white, hello and green card stocks
Patterned paper and fussy cut elements - Dreams of Autumn, Bo Bunny
Happy Birthday 3D Drop Ins (square pop up base) - the Stamps of Life
Happy Thanksgiving 3D Drop In Sentiments - the Stamps of Life
Gold Nuvo shimmer pen
Give Thanks stamps and dies - Reverse Confetti
1055 Ovals Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Gold sequins

Card size - 5 x 5.5", fits in a 5 x 7" envelope.

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!