Saturday 26 October 2019

Big Balloon Wiggle/Slider Card

Hello my crafty friends

I was looking for something different to make for our nephew's daughters birthday card, and decided to make another one of those wiggle & slider cards. It was inspired by the 'Floating Stamped Images' video by Jennifer McGuire and I liked her video in the supply list. She suggests you can use a button, bead or penny and since I know my friend 'B' uses alphabet beads for similar cards that is what I went with today. The balloon slides, spins and wiggles around on the card which will be fun for her to try when she opens her card.

The patterned paper is very sparkly, and I added the Happy Birthday cut from gold card stock for additional birthday shimmer and shine.



I made the card larger - it's a full 5 x 7 - and while it isn't heavy, it is bulky because of the double layer of fun foam on the card front. The card was being hand delivered though so I wasn't concerned about it going through the mail. Below is a peek at the inside:


I also made a quick money holder so she can go shopping to pick out something she wants. We don't live close to them and I have no idea what is on her Wish List! I used the new Chameleon Fineliners to do the writing... love how those colours blend together so easily!




Supplies:
Floating Stamped Images video by Jennifer McGuire HERE.
White card stock
Patterned paper - Baby Girl Stack, DCWV (old)
Big Balloon Die - Divinity Designs
Fun foam
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Alpha dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Sakura gold gel pen and pink glaze pen
1030 Happy Birthday - Karen Burniston
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Seam binding
Metallic Flower Stickers - stash
Stamp inside - Super Duper, Stampin' Up
Chameleon Fineliners

Card size - 5 x 7"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!