Monday 28 October 2019

Fall Leaves and Pumpkins, Pop Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

Last year I purchased three sheets of 12 x 12"  patterned paper from the Dreams of Autumn collection by Bo Bunny. One of the sheets was filled with images, which I fussy cut to use as card elements. When I opened my box of fall papers last month, I saw the two sheets on top of the pile, along with the clear bag of elements and decided that I was going to work with those papers until they were gone. The idea wasn't to get as many cards as possible from the papers but more to use them up.

This is the fifth card (of 6) that I made with the papers & elements, leaving me with only a small 3x3" scrap of one print and 3 fussy elements.

For the card front I grabbed a Blueprints die set from my stash, and added some copper pearl Nuvo Drops for a little shimmer.


The Rockin' Rectangle die set by Karen Burniston is one I get a lot of use out of - it's very versatile! Here I added a fussy cut pumpkin and acorn to the platform on the right, with the greeting on the arm.



I like that this stamp set from Taylored Expressions has words in it that go beyond "Happy Thanksgiving", or "Happy Fall". This is another set I get a lot of use out of each year!


Supplies:
Burgundy, off white and yellow card stocks
Patterned paper and fussy cut elements - Dreams of Autumn, Bo Bunny
Blueprints #24 - MFT Stamps
1089 Rockin Rectangle Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Word stamps - Thanksgiving Blessings, Taylored Expressions
Stitched fishtail banner - MFT Stamps
Nuvo Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for showcasing the versatility of the Rocking Rectangle die, by using other than rectangular shaped elements for your fun interactive card. Hope Santa remembers to bring this die for me this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!