Saturday 5 October 2019

Acorn Shaker Card for Fall

Hello my crafty friends

I'm back today with another Shaker card for fall. Once again I reached for my Blueprints #31 die set, which I have had for a very long time. I also used a shaker kit I purchased last fall from Queen & Company. Since Q&Co is a US company, they didn't come out with the kit until after the Canadian Thanksgiving so I bought it with the intent to use it for our cards this year. 


I also really the variety of fillers that Q & Co have for their shakers, but the shipping to Canada is CRAZY expensive. Thankfully this kit came with the filler. I should also note I was able to get this kit sent to me when we were visiting Arizona last November.


The kit came with some specialty paper so I used the gold for the top of the acorn as well as the side elements from the Blueprints die.


Here is a peek at the inside, using an older stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.


Supplies:
Blueprints #31 - MFT Stamps
Happy Harvest Kit - Queen & Company
   (Patterned paper, shaker foam etc, dies filler and stamp on the front)
Brown and Ivory card stocks
Sakura gold gel pen
Enamel Accents
Solid bakers twine - Stampin' Up
Words Inside - Autumn Greetings, Simon Says Stamps

Card size - A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!