Saturday 12 October 2019

'Have a Spooky Fun Day' Card

Hello my crafty friends

I'm back today sharing a Halloween card made with the adorable new Spooky Fun stamp set from Your Next Stamp. I really like the size of these images! So many companies are going with smaller and smaller stamps, but I prefer a little bigger. Ha ha this one might look smaller but that is because the card is a full 5 x 7", and not the standard A2.

I used the Large Sunburst die (also YNS) and some Doodlebug papers to create the colourful background, then layered the coloured image and fishtail banner with some Gumdrops.


I coloured the image with my Chameleon Color tone markers and pencils.


Here is a peek at the inside, where I stamped the greeting over a couple of stamped paint streaks (another fun YNS stamp set). I really like that there is a greeting for inside your cards in the Spooky Fun stamp set as they can be few and far between.



Supplies:
Scrapworks, Large Sunburst die - Your Next Stamp
Spooky Fun stamp set- Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink- Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banners- Your Next Stamp
Cool Tag Banner Sentiment stamps- Your Next Stamp
Spellbound Gum Drops- Your Next Stamp
Retro Gum Drops- Your Next Stamp
Paint Swooshes stamps- Your Next Stamp

Patterned paper - Doodlebug
Black, orange and white card stocks
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Chameleon Color Tone markers and pencils
Sakura white gel and black glaze pens
Chalks - CraftT
Catherine Pooler coloured inks

Card size - 5 x 7", fits in a standard 5 x 7" envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!