Monday 31 December 2018

Glittery New Year Card

Good morning friends

It's New Years Eve and I have a sparkling card to share today to celebrate ringing in a brand new year.


I love this Circle Panel background die by Your Next Stamp and use it a fair bit. I knew I wanted to use it with glitter in behind the openings so this is what I came up with.

I die cut the circle panel background from black card stock, intending to back it with the silver glitter card stock, but then felt it needed some colour. So I tried something different, spritzing a Delusions Spray over white glitter paper then adding some additional colour with Copic markers. I chose to dab the Copic colour on as the glitter looked like it could shred the marker tips.

Then I adhered a few added sequins for even MORE sparkle! I used Karen Burniston's Numbers for the year 2019, and a sparkly die cut 'celebrate'.

I am entering this in Challenge #104 Anything Goes over at Your Next Stamp. You can find all the details HERE.



A little hand lettering  & layering and my card was done.


This card is larger than an A2 card, approximately 5 x 6-1/2".


Supplies:
White card base with matching envelope - Michaels
Silver glitter card stock - Stampin' Up
Circle Background Panel die - Your Next Stamp
Dylusions Spray - Ranger
Copic markers
Celebrate die - MFT Stamps
1031 Number dies - Karen Burniston
Black Sharpie
Stickles
Large card base and envelope - Michaels
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Black and white card stocks
Wink of Stella
Sequins

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. love all that glittery goodness! Happy New Year my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, glittery goodness is the best way to describe your fun card. Your card has officially been spied by YNS and is featured in our I Spy post on the YNS blog. Thanks for creating with YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!