Monday 10 December 2018

Birch Background Holiday Card

Good morning friends

I made this card months ago - I had just received this pretty birch background die and as usual, had to do a test cut. The champagne foil card stock was sitting on my stamping table so I grabbed it to see how it would look. Oooooh - I liked it! I had also been rooting through some of my older embellishments and found this Cricut cut deer ... so added it and die cut a couple of cardinals from red for a pop of colour.


I couldn't resist adding a third pop of red on my card front ... a red dot on the deer's nose.



This one went right into the holiday card stash.

Supplies:
Black, brown, white and red card stocks
Birch overplate - Taylored Expressions
Deer - Cricut cut (from my stash)
1020 Christmas Tree Pop-Up (cardinal) - Karen Burniston
White gel pen - Sakura
Black fine point marker
Foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Red enamel Accents
Blueprints #13 - stitched panel inside
Word stamp inside - Stampin' Up
Staedtler fine point red marker

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!