Friday 28 December 2018

Foiled Roses Card Trio

Good morning friends

Back in October I visited Paper Pastimes in Calgary to do a little craft shopping. I found this beautiful foiled paper by Prima and picked up a sheet of it. When I needed to make a couple of Thank You cards, I pulled it out and got to work.

I made a trio of cards, two Thank You Cards and a birthday card to donate to my Mom's nursing home.


I used the Lever Card and Lever Card Layering dies by Our Daily Bread Designs for this first card, as well as the Thank You die by Karen Burniston. The patterned paper is SO pretty and with all the foiling, so I chose not to add any other embellishments. The Thank you was die cut from foiled paper and adhered to the centre front panel.



The Thank You panel pivots to the inside as the card is opened.



I wrote my note of thanks on the white rectangle.


The second card is also a Thank You card, and this time I used the pretty scalloped card base by Stephanie Barnard from Sizzix.


Both the Thank You and the oval dies are by Karen Burniston.




For my final card, I used Raquel's sketch C4C452 to make a Birthday Card to donate to my Mom's nursing home.



Here is a peek at the inside, where I stamped the sentiment on a stitched banner piece by Pink and Main.


The gold foil heart was sitting on my stamping table from a different project.




I used the whole 12 x 12" sheet for these cards! There were a few strips leftover which were used to make bookmarks. I love that there are no leftover pieces as no way I could toss such pretty paper.

Supplies:
Lever Card die and Lever Card Layering dies - Our Daily Bread Designs
White card stock
Patterned paper - Prima
1066 Thank You - Karen Burniston
Champagne foil card stock - Stampin' Up

Card, Scallop with Flowers & Sentiments Drop-Ins - Stephanie Barnard, Sizzix
Green and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Prima
1066 Thank You - Karen Burniston
1055 Ovals Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Seam binding
Champagne foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Sending smile stamp - Taylored Expressions

Green and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Prima
Vertical stitched stripes dies - MFT Stamps
Sketch C4C-452 (one of my favourites)
Stitched square dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Champagne foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Just for you die - Penny Black
Stitched fish tail banner - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Lg Fishtail banner die - Pink and Main
Words inside - Avery Elle
Gold heart (on stamping table)

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!