Sunday 23 December 2018

Pop-Up Poinsettia Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a Pop-Up card using my new goodies from Stampin' Up and some older patterned paper from the stash.


I backed the die cut openings with scraps of the patterned paper for a perfect colour match and added some glitter glue through the berry openings. The die cut panel was raised up on the card front with fun foam.


I added a little die cut bow, cut from white glitter paper and a couple of the fall away pine sprigs.


Inside, I used the Pop-Up platform from Karen Burniston's Explosion Pop-Up card to mount my pretty poinsettia to.

I die cut the poinsettia twice, once from red card stock and once from adhesive backed white glitter paper. I added the white glittered outline to the solid red flower, and the red outline to the white glittered flower so got two pretty blooms to use! I chose this one for my card and saved the second poinsettia for different project.  I inlaid all the glittered pieces onto the red card stock solid flower for that one.


I love this open holly die - it's just perfect for adding a little somethin' somethin'. Here it is cut from white glitter paper. Note, I saved the white fall away berries as they made cute sparkly additions to a different project.



Here is another view so you can see the Pop-Up a little better.



Supplies:
Patterned paper and Cut Apart - the Paper Studio
Dashing rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Peaceful Poinsettia Bundle (stamps and dies) - Stampin' Up
Stitched oval dies - MFT Stamps
Fun foam
1069 Explosion Pop-Up (pop-up platform) - Karen Burniston
Red, white card stocks
White glitter paper - Stampin' Up
Bow die - Beautiful Bouquet, Stampin' Up
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!