Sunday 2 December 2018

Hanukkuh Shaker Card

Good morning friends

Today's card is a shaker card I made for our middle daughter and family, who celebrate Hanukkah.


I am enjoying making shaker cards these days so that is what is on the card front. I constructed it from a smaller piece of the navy card stock them adhered it to the card front. I do love dimension on my cards!


While there aren't a ton of Jewish themed stamps and dies around out there, I'm always happy to find some. This Star of David die has been in my collection for several years, and I love that Paper Smooches has some Hanukkah items too.


I lightly stamped the words 'shake me' inside the Star of David die cut inside, since the Dove sticker covers up a lot of the open space on the front shaker.

Supplies:
Navy and white card stocks
Transparency scrap
Wonky stitched rectangle die - MFT Stamps
Star of David die - MFT Stamps
Fun foam
Silver pearl embossing powder
Word stamps - Paper Smooches
Filler - various beads, sequins etc
Stitched fishtail banner die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Sequins - Spiegelmom Scraps
Dreidel stamp - Lawn Fawn
'shake me' stamp - Lawn Fawn
Dove sticker - Photo Play

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!