Wednesday 26 December 2018

Black and White Thank You Stand-Up Card

Good morning friends

Well Christmas is behind us for another year. I will continue to work on my holiday cards throughout the year, but will take a break and I promise not to post any Christmas projects for at least a month or two!

Today's share is a Thank You card using some older items from my stash as well as Karen Burniston's new Thank You die.


The patterned paper has embossed sparkly bits, which is very hard to see in the photos. Here is the card as it would come out of the envelope ...


... and here it is standing up for display.


The base die cuts a little notch for the folded portion to rest against and hold it up, but I chose to add the layered strip with foam tape to catch the bottom edge of the stand-up portion. It holds it open nice and secure! I also added lots of black Glitter Dots for a little more sparkle and shine.



I wrote our note of thanks on the label inside the card.



Supplies:
Black and white card stocks
Royal Stand-Up die set - Stephanie Barnard, Sizzix
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
1066 Thank You - Karen Burniston
Black shimmer ribbon - Stampin' Up
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!