Wednesday 19 December 2018

Kraft and Gold Gift Card Duo

Good morning friends

I'm back today with another Gift Card Holder for the holidays, two in fact. One of the people we are gifting to this year requested specific gift cards, so I pulled out the Pop-Up Gift Card Holder by Lynda Kanase for Sizzix. I mentioned when I first got this die set you would be seeing a lot of it from me!

Here is the pair of Gift Card Holders together - since they are going to the same person I wanted them to coordinate but not be identical.


I really enjoyed making these - I LOVE the stitched snowflake dies as well as the metallic foiled patterned paper, and of course I'm always a fan of kraft card stock.


The 'You Are Special' dies are included with the Pop-Up Gift Card Holder, which is part of Lynda's 'GIFT AND GATHER' collection.


This is another gift card I use for photo props and not the one we will be gifting.


 ... and some more detail pics ...



This second card uses up more of the pretty foiled paper, and my test cut of that lovely open poinsettia die. It was too pretty to toss!




The label where we will sign our names comes from Lynda's Treat Pouch die set.


I have some fun little goodies to add to the package for this person, as I always like to give a little something extra when the gift is a gift card. The Pop-Up Gift Card Holders themselves will be attached to large gourmet chocolate bars with pretty gold twine.

Supplies:
Gift Card Holder, Pop-Up - Lynda Kanase, Sizzix
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Treat Pouch (label) - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Red, white and kraft card stocks
Poinsettia die - Stampin' Up
Sheer Ribbon
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Stitched Snowflake dies - Lawn Fawn

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!