Saturday 29 December 2018

Cake Fold-Its Birthday Card

Good morning friends

Today's card uses another one of my Black Friday purchases - the Cake Fold-It's die set by Stephanie Barnard for Sizzix. You can make this a top fold or side fold card, and without the candles it easily fits into an A2 envelope. I really wanted to use the candles though, so will use an A6 envelope instead and it would still mail for a single stamp.


You can see here that I made it a top fold card.



Since it's a birthday card, I added some glitter glue to the icing and candle flames.


This will be going into one of the card bags I donate to my Mom's nursing home.

Supplies:
Pink and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Queen & Co
Cake Fold-Its die set - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Corner Chomper
Copic markers
Stickles
Word stamp inside - MFT Stamps
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!