Wednesday 5 December 2018

Pretty Poinsettia Card

Good morning friends

When the Stampin' Up Holiday catalogue arrived, the Peaceful Poinsettia bundle was the first thing I added to my shopping cart. Give me a pretty floral spray with coordinating dies and I'm sold. Never mind that this set comes with a lot more than just the spray I used here.


Yikes - the light really made this flower look gold in the photo below - in real life it is just a really pretty shimmer. I used a water brush and dye inks to paint the floral spray, then added some shimmer to the berries and bloom.

While the Circle Panel die is not a holiday die, I think it works well for many different seasons and occasions. The red card stock is a new shade by Stampin' Up called Poppy Parade and I am a fan!


Finally, here is a peek at the inside:


Supplies:
Red and white card stocks
From our house stamp - unknown
Stamps - Stampin' Up
Circle Panel Background die - Your Next Stamp
Stickles
Fishtail Banner dies - MFT Stamps
Metallic gem stickers - Stampendous
Nuvo gold glitter pen
Stitched rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Deisgns
Inside stamp - Stampin' Up
Crayola markers
Water Brush

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!