Friday 14 December 2018

5 x 7" Cardinal Flip-Its Card

Good morning friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and today I'm sharing a Flip-It Christmas Card. I used the 5 x 7" Flip-It's die set by Stephanie Barnard for Sizzix, and I love the large size card it makes.


I decorated the front with Karen Burniston's large Merry Christmas on the front, along with some die cut Cardinals and lots of glitter.


Below is the inside of the card, with the stamped greeting.



While I could have added an area to write a note and sign our name on the front of the card, I liked the look of the Birch and Cardinal paper and didn't want to break it up. So instead, I added a panel to the back and decorated it as well.




Supplies:
Red and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Stash
5 x 7" Square Flip-Its - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life & Sizzix
Stitched square die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1065 Merry Christmas - Karen Burniston
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Merry Christmas to all stamp - Stampin' Up
Cardinal dies - Impression Obsession
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!