Wednesday 12 December 2018

Kraft Step Card for Christmas

Good morning friends

I found these card photos in my files and since this card hasn't been shared on my blog yet I'm sharing it today. It was made a couple of years ago and the photos are still water marked with my old blog!


This Step Card die is one I don't use very often, and the only reason I can think of is that I keep forgetting about it. I will have to get it out again soon.


The patterned paper has fun foiled accents and I am always a fan of kraft.


The card folds flat for mailing in an A2 envelope!

Because I made this card so long ago, I no longer have a supply list. The 'be jolly' is by Lawn Fawn, and the Step die is by Spellbinders. Patterned paper is from Recollections and I believe the snowflake is a punch from my stash.

Check back later this morning when I will have a second holiday project share this time using brand new dies.

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!