Monday 17 December 2018

Large Shaker Christmas Card

Good morning friends

By the time I was finished making this card for my Mother-In-Law, I couldn't believe how HEAVY it was. Good thing we were hand delivering it!


Once again I used this sweet patterned paper stack, fussy cutting the holly & berries from a large wreath on one of the 12 x 12" sheets. The wreath was a square journal card in the stack and I cut an opening to show through the striped paper in behind. The words were trimmed from one of the 12 x 12" border sheets and adhered across the centre of the card. They are gold foiled, and I added gold sequins here and there to bring out more of the gold foiling in the patterned paper.


Here is a peek at the inside, where I used another one of the journal cards and more border images from the paper stack.



I haven't made a 6" square card in a very long time, and I enjoyed the larger canvas for a change.

Supplies:
Patterned paper and cut-parts - Recollections (LOVE THIS PAPER STACK)
Acetate
Sequins
Teal soft finish card stock - ECD
White light blue card stocks
Stickles
Card size - 6 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!