Saturday 22 December 2018

Pop-Up Box Card for Christmas

Good morning friends

I'm still crazy about Doodlebug Designs, so pulled out some of their printed embellishments and made a 'Box Card' for a friend.



While you can also add decorative panels to the upper flaps, I tend to leave them empty as you don't see them when the card is being displayed and it adds to the bulk for mailing.


I added a cute Cut Apart (or Journal Card) from one of the Doodlebug papers from my stash, and a die cut banner as a place to sign my name.


Love how this dimensional card folds completely flat for mailing, then pops up and stays open for display.



Supplies:
Box card die - Lawn Fawn
Red and white card stocks
Fishtail banner die - MFT Stamps
Words - MFT Stamps
Doodlebug embellishment package
Sakura black glaze pen
Nuvo Glitter Pen

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!