Tuesday 18 December 2018

Wine Bottle Shaker Card

Good morning friends

I think this might be my favourite holiday card this year! I had so much fun embellishing it, because the card is going to be hand delivered. Love that.  I also really like Z-Fold cards and have been having a lot of fun making shaker cards - so combined both of those for this large Z-Fold Shaker card for Christmas.


I adore the sweet colours and patterns in this paper stack so used it for my card, along with black to make everything pop.


I added a few gold snowflake peel-off stickers and sparkly gold gems for even more sparkle and shine.




This card is very sparkly in real life - I'm just SO pleased with it and I hope the friends I made it for enjoy it too.

Supplies:
Pink, black and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Recollections
Bottle dies and frame - Creative Expressions
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Sequins etc
1065 Merry Christmas - Karen Burniston
Seam binding
Bling
Hexigon dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched hexagon dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched fishtail banner dies - MFT Stamps
Stamps - Half Full, Stampin' Up
Snowflake Peel-Off's - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Nuvo Glitter Pen

Card size - 5 x 7"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!