Friday 21 December 2018

Pop-Up Gift Card Holder with Coordinating Tag

Good morning friends

I have had this paper stack for too many years and was hoping to use it up this year. I did my best, but there is still some 12 x 12" sheets left and lots of smaller pieces left so I'll be hanging onto it for another year. Which is OK, I think it's a really cute paper stack!

I used it to make a Pop-Up Gift Card Holder, using dies from Lynda Kanase's 'GIFT AND GATHER' collection for Sizzix.


 The paper has lovely foiled bits, and I fussy cut the elements from other patterned paper scraps in the stack



The 'THANKS' dies are included in the Pop-Up Gift Card Holder, and since this was a thank you gift for friends who help us out a lot, it was perfect to use for this card.


Since I was putting this in a gift bag, I needed a tag too! I die cut the tag from another sheet of paper in the stack using Lynda's Tag Pocket with Phrases. The 'For You' dies are included with the Pop-Up Gift Card Holder, Here, I matted it with a red patterned paper layer. Since the edges were straight, it was easy to scissor cut the mat layer.


I used my Envelope Punch Board to make a coordinating envelope to add the Gift Card Holder to, tucked it into a gift bag along with special treats for their furry kids and added the tag to the bag handle.


Supplies:
Card, Gift Card Holder Pop-Up - Lynda Kanase, Sizzix
Patterned Paper - Recollections
Tag Pocket with Phrases - Lynda Kanase, Sizzix

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!