Tuesday 31 July 2018

Stashbuster Gift Card Holders

Good morning friends

I had this older patterned paper out for a different project, and decided to use some more of it and make a pair of Gift Card Holders to have on hand. Sometimes you need something like that quickly!


For my projects today I used a bunch of stickers and embellishments from my stash and also a few that were included in that older paper pack. The Gift Card Holder itself is a BigZ die by Sizzix designer Lynda Kanase. It had been on my wish list for awhile, and I managed to find it earlier this Spring.



The die cuts two pieces - the front and the inside, complete with score lines. After assembly, you just slide the Gift Card into the slot and when the recipient opens it the gift card slides out for easy access! (I added used gift cards for the photos.)


This second one has a very dimensional rosette sticker on the front, so it will likely be one that is hand delivered. It would be pretty tucked into a cello bag with a chocolate treat and tied off with ribbon.




While I have used gift cards on the photos, the die works for a cheque or folded cash as well and I've used it for all three!

Supplies:
Patterned paper and stickers - Basic Grey
Card, Slider - BigZ die by Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Black fine point marker
Rosette - Paper Cottage
Stickers on front - K & Company
Small metallic flower stickers - Sticker King
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!