Sunday 15 July 2018

Christmas Stocking Fold-a-Long Card

Good morning friends

I'm back today with another holiday card for the stash. This one uses the Ticket Fold-A-Long die by Jen Long for Sizzix. 


I've had these sparkly chipboard embellishments in my stash for a couple of years, so it was good to get them onto a card. The red dots on the patterned paper are embossed and sparkly as well, although that's hard to see in the photos.




Jen Long has a couple of new Fold-a-Long card bases out and I have exercised restraint and not bought any yet. I quite like these dies though - they are so different! They also work up fairly quickly, especially now that I know how they work.

I'm thinking I might just make another one of these, using some new tropical patterned papers and add a flamingo or two. :-) 

Supplies:
Ticket Fold-a-Long - Jen Long (Sizzix)
Red and white card stocks
Chipboard embellishments - BoBunny
Nuvy Crystal Drops
Stamps - Hero Arts

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!