Thursday 26 July 2018

Tropical Twist Panel Pop-Up Card and Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

This sheet of tropical stickers from Violette Stickers was calling my name and I wanted to try them with Karen Burniston's Twist Panel Pop-Up die set. Since they matched so well, I also pulled out Lynda Kanase's new TROPICOOL VIBES patterned paper.  The card front features one of the Cut Aparts from the paper pad, the Hello from Word Set 6 Summer and a little glitter. I'm loving the colours and subtle texture in this paper pad.


Look at all the tropical fun going on when you open the card!




No wonder the Twist Panel Pop-Up is such a popular die set!


I wanted to make a thank you card for a friend of my Mom's who really went above and beyond these past few months, so this card is for her. I also wanted to include a Gift Card, so used Dawn Griffith's Gift Card Tutorial yet again to make a coordinating Gift Card Holder. Link to the tutorial is at the end of my post



My friend and team mate Kelly sent me this gift card to use in my projects, since I loved the one that she used on a project last year. Haha, only a crafter would be as excited as I was about getting an 'empty' gift card to use as a photo prop.


You can find Dawn's Youtube video HERE for the Gift Card Holder:

Supplies:
White, blue and navy card stocks
Stickers - Violette Sticker Club
Stickles
TROPICOOL VIBES 6 x 12" paper pad - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Black fine tip marker
Crayola markers

Card size - 5-1/2 x 5"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!