Friday 27 July 2018

Hello Sunshine Fold-a-Long Card

Good morning friends

For Fold-It Friday on my blog today, I have a flamingo themed Fold-a-Long card. Once again I used Lynda Kanase's TROPICOOL VIBES patterned paper. I am really enjoying this 6 x 12" paper pad as you can tell, as I think I've used it on my cards for three days in a row.


The paper stack has a few pages of Cut Aparts, so I fussy cut the flamingo's from one of the larger label pieces for the inside, and used the leftover piece for the card front. All the flamingoes got a black glaze pen treatment on their eyes and the tips of their beaks.


When you open the card, you can see the fussy cut flamingo's, a fussy cut pair of leaves, and Karen Burniston's Word Set 6 Summer.  We can sign our name on the white label area.



I thought this would be a fun card to send someone a bit of summer cheer. 

Supplies:
Ticket Fold-a-Long - Jen Long (Sizzix)
Navy & white card stocks
TROPICOOL VIBES 6 x 12" patterned paper - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Sakura black glaze pen
Label punch - Stampin' Up
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Stitched fishtail sentiment banners - MFT Stamps
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love these fold a long cards and this one is no exception

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!