Thursday 19 July 2018

Bless Our Nest

Good morning friends

Our middle daughter and family moved and of course I wanted to send some happy mail to their new address. Since they seem to move frequently, I have already done a number of pop-up house cards, so wanted something different this time around.

I had just received my (free!!) colouring page pads from Adorn-It and this one jumped out at me to use for them.


This was my first time using this type of medium and I was disappointed that the zigs didn't blend well and that the paper pills. While the paper didn't behave as I expected, I really enjoyed using this panel and look forward to playing with the many other designs. I cut this one out with a Dashing Rectangle die then mounted it to a pretty blue card base. A few sequins and Wink of Stella and this card front was done.


I wrote a message to them inside and sent it on it's way.

Supplies:
Colouring page - Adorn-it
Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen
Dashing rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fun foam
Turquoise and white card stocks
Sequins
Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!