Saturday 7 July 2018

C4C442 Shaker Holiday Card

Good morning friends

It's a new month so that means a new Hostess and Guest Designer at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog! For July, our hostess is Rebecca Ednie and our Guest Designer is the amazing Teresa Kline of Paperie Blooms.

Rebecca's challenge this week is "Be inspired by Windows: an actual cut out window in front of your card, acetate see through window or even a clear card, shaker, images of buildings or cars with windows"

I have been working on my holiday cards throughout the year, so decided to make a Christmas shaker card for our vet. One of our dogs always seems to have vaccinations due mid December so I bring  the vet and staff a handmade card and goodies.


I thought this fun image would be perfect! I used an older, retired Stampin' Up die to cut the Polaroid style frame, and that gave my my window for the challenge!



Earlier this Spring, I picked up a new holiday stamp set by Kaisercraft to use inside my cards. So far I am NOT impressed with how it stamps. Hopefully after a few uses it will give me clear images, because I really like the words and font choices.


Since I had everything out anyhow, I went ahead and made two cards, but the second one is not a shaker card. It does, however, use the same layout and 'window' idea. This one will go to one of our pet loving friends.


Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C442.

Supplies:
Photo frame - ON FILM FRAMELITS - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - stash
Furry Christmas stamp - Simon Says Stamp
Signo white gel pen
Derwent water colour pencils
Water brush
Stickles
Nuro Crystal Drops
Fun foam
Black glaze pen - Sakura
Transparency
White, burgundy card stocks
Snowflake dies - COLORFUL SEASONS - Stampin' Up 
Bakers Twine
Inside words - Kaiser Craft
Sequins

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. what a fun Christmas card, perfect for any pet lover

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!