Sunday 22 July 2018

Flamingo Celebrate Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I had a few small pieces of pretty patterned paper leftover from cards I made earlier this month (see HERE), and decided to go ahead and make a flamingo birthday card & use them up.


I added a heavy coat of glitter glue to the bottom edges of the die cue 'celebrate' and I love how it looks like it's been dipped in glitter.



Into the stash with this one.

Also, here is a heads up!!



Supplies:
Pink, white and black card stocks
Flamingo chipboard sticker - Recollections
Patterned paper -  Simple Stories
Reverse Scallop with Optional Stripes die - Your Next Stamp
Xyron
Celebrate die - MFT Stamps
Stickles
Crystal Nuvo Drops
Blueprints #21 - MFT Stamps
MISTI
Inside stamps - MFT Stamps
Black fine point marker
Derwent water colour pencils
Water brush

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!