Monday 30 July 2018

Eat Cake Riley Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

My card share today uses some 'free with purchase' patterned paper that has lovely rose gold foil accents.


I cut the Happy Birthday twice, once from the grey side of the patterned paper, and once from an area that had lots of the rose gold foiling. Then I off set them before adhering them to the card front and I like the shadow this gives it.


Inside I used the Cupcake Pop-Up by Karen Burniston, and disguised the cupcake portion with a die cut oval.


Once again I pulled out these sweet little cake stickers, adding two to white card stock & fussy cutting them to use with foam tape as embellishments. I die cut a word bubble and stamped it with a Lynda Kanase stamp & added another cake sticker to that.


Sophie the Moose is wearing an apron (and pearls!!) and showing off the pretty cakes she obviously has been baking. Dress Up Riley is so fun! I love that the words & borders from Lynda Kanase's Picture This Collection work so well on the lower step of the Cake Pop-Up. After die cutting the 'hooray', I backed it with a strip of the same grey patterned paper for more contrast.


On the panel where we will sign our names, I added a couple more of LK's stamps, and decorated the stamped cake with a few flowers from the sticker sheet.


Finally, here is a side view so you can see the Pop-Up a little better.



Supplies:
Dress Up Riley stamps & dies - Riley & Company
Sopies Accessories (stamps & dies) - Riley & Company
Sakura metallic gel pens
White card stock
Copic markers
Photo Frame, Celebrate - Lynda Kanase
Word bubble - Stampin' Up
Cake stickers - Violette Stickers
Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen
Stickles
Stitched oval dies - MFT Stamps
1030 Happy Birthday - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!