Friday 6 July 2018

Floral Flip-It Thank You Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I used the Stamps of Life exclusive Fancy Edge Circle Flip-Its for my card today. 

This was a quick and easy card to make. I had a leftover piece of this pretty floral patterned paper that I really wanted to USE UP. After I die cut the layering pieces, I sat and fussy cut a few of the florals from the leftover bits to use on other projects. One was added to the centre circle of this card with foam tape for dimension.


The patterned paper has lovely foiled bits, so I die cut the 'Thanks' from a pearl gold scrap I had in my stash, and added both gold glitter and pink Nuvo Crystal drops for some shimmer and shine.


The white circle inside is where we can write our message and sign.


Just for more shine, I added glossy accents to the flower centres and berries on the patterned paper panels.


Into the card stash with this one ...

Supplies:
Fancy Edge Circle Flip-Its - Stamps of Life
Blue, white and pink card stocks
Patterned paper - Pebbles
Gold pearl card stock
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!