Monday 9 July 2018

Birthday Cake Charm Accordion Card

Good morning friends

I made a card using these same cake stickers and patterned paper last month, which you can see HERE. Since I wanted to use up that pretty rose gold foiled paper, I went ahead and made a second birthday card. This one uses Karen Burniston's Charm Accordion. Every time I make a card with this die I fall in love with it all over again.

The patterned paper was a 'free with purchase' and double sided so I was able to use the reverse side of one to get that perfect grey for my decorator elements!


I love how these sweet cake stickers worked for my card, and the stamps from Lynda Kanase's Celebrate Photo Frame die & stamp set were the perfect size for the smallest scalloped rectangle die.


The heart charm was die cut from a scrap of the foiled paper so it has lots of shine. It was tied onto the frame with Bakers Twine instead of hanging it with a jump ring. I also added glitter to the flowers on the cakes.


Both the pretty scalloped square and the photo corner dies are from Karen B's Spinner Square Pop-Up.



Finally, here is the back view.


This one went into my stash.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye 
Cake stickers - Violette Stickers
Photo frame, Celebrate - Lynda Kanase
Bakers Twine
Stickles
Mini Scallop Stitched rectangle dies - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!