Friday 20 July 2018

Flamingo Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and today's share is a tropical themed Flip-It Card.

We visited Arizona for a few days last month, and I managed to pick up a couple of goodies. These adorable 3-d flamingo stickers were one of my purchases and I knew they would work perfectly on this Triple Circle Flip-It's die set by Stephanie Barnard.


The paper pad is also new - it's the TROPICOOL VIBES 6 x 12" paper pad by Lynda Kanase. I was so happy to get my hands on it and used two of my favourite papers from the pad right away. I love how well the different patterns coordinate together. I've been wanting this pad since January, when I saw it at CHA!

I added a Stardust Glitter Pen over the word FABULOUS, which is very hard to pick up in the photos. In real life it looks better than the photo shows. The stamp was actually on a single line, so I cut it in two so it would fit better on my card. With the different sized fonts, it will be easy enough to line up if I want to stamp in in a single line in the future.


I had a couple of scraps of water coloured paper (done using Lindy's Magical Shakers) so punched a label shape from them as an area to write our message. A black marker will show up just fine.


Lynda's paper pad has this lovely laid texture, which you can see in the photo below.


This is going in the mail to a friend, and not into my stash.

Supplies:
Teal card stock
Triple Circle Flip-its - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix/The Stamps of Life)
Tropicool Vibes patterned paper - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Flamingo stickers - Paper Studio
Fabulous stamp - MFT Stamps
Crayola markers
Label punch - Stampin' Up
Sakura stardust pen
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. what a fun flip-its card, love the bright colors and those darling little flamingos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!