Tuesday 17 July 2018

Teacher Thank You Circle Charm Card

Good morning friends

I rarely post cards in the order I make them, which is especially true with this one which has been finished since May! Our daughter asked for a pair of cards for Teacher Appreciation Day, and this was one I made using Karen Burniston's Circle Charm Accordion.


The patterned paper was from a Stampin' Up paper share, and I'm happy to get to use more of it up.


I loved these adorable Neat & Tangled images and they were perfect for my card today.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
White and black card stocks
School bus and mouse stamps - Neat and Tangled
Xyron
Marvy LePlume II markers
Water Brush
Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!