Wednesday 1 August 2018

Happy Hello Card

Good morning friends

One of the problems with waiting to purchase a stamp & die bundle until it is going to be retired, is all the ideas you had for it have already been executed by others. I liked this Botanical Blooms set when it was introduced at Stampin' Up, but when I saw it pop up on the 'soon to be retired list' I had to jump in and purchase it. It's one of those ageless sets and so versatile! I have used the flower dies many times already, adding a little somethin' somethin' to bookmarks, gift bags and tags that don't get posted on my blog.

This card was inspired by a card on Pinterest by Ann Schach and I put my own spin on it as well.


I also added a few small flowers & vines from Karen Burniston's Flowers & Bee set - the flower die shape matched the patterned paper perfectly!


Here is a peek at the inside. This is a card I will be mailing to a far away friend.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Simple Stories
Blue, white, red and green card stocks
Blueprints #21 - MFT Stamps
Stamps - Gina K
Flower & leaf dies - Stampin' Up
Dashing Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
MISTI
Wink of Stella
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!