Sunday 5 August 2018

Christmas Card Trio

Good morning friends

Today's share is a trio of cards for my Holiday Stash.


First up is a card that uses a label punch from Stampin' Up. The patterned paper is also from SU and since I've had it for a number of years I thought it was time to use it. I like how well the patterns all work together and this type of card is one I've wanted to try since I got the punch.


The stamped greeting was punched from off white card stock and popped up over one of the patterned paper labels for a little dimension.



The next two cards are pretty much identical and use a Cricut cut pine cone & sprigs that I had in my Christmas Embellishment Bin. I probably cut a dozen of them years ago when I was using my Cricut and didn't get them all used up. I am finally getting them onto cards!


The pine cones were cut from a pretty copper pearlized card stock, and I used a Sweet Sunday Sketch for the layout.




Supplies for first card:
Label punch - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Cream card stock
Stamps - Kaisercraft
Stickles
Flower - from my stash

Supplies for Pine Cone cards:
Sunday Sketches SS007
Cream and red card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Pine Sprig - Cricut cut, from my stash
Fun foam
Merry Christmas stamp - Simon Says Stamps
Nuvo Crystal Drops
MISTI
Stamp inside - Kaisercraft

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!