Thursday 16 August 2018

Beachy Box Card

Good morning friends

I often get out older dies to use on my projects. After all, I liked them enough to purchase them at the time, and just because they are a couple of years old they still have a ton of life left in them! Especially when you pair them with some newer items as I did here with this Beach Box Card.


I used several of Karen Burniston scene and charm dies and beach themed patterned paper for my card share today.


This is the back of the card.


I love how these cards fold completely flat to fit into a standard A2 envelope.


I hope I've inspired you to pull out some of your older supplies and give them a whirl.

Supplies:
Box card die - the Stamps of Life
Patterned paper - Reminisce
1038 Tropical Scene - Karen Burniston
Blue mottled patterned paper - Ella & Viv
1051 Beach Charms  - Karen Burniston
Kraft, pink, green, white and red card stocks
Sakura white gel pen  - Karen Burniston
Black fine point marker
Derwent water colour pencils
Water brush
1045 Outdoor scene (cloud)  - Karen Burniston
1039 Palm Tree Pop-Up  - Karen Burniston
Wiggly eyes
1037 Sea Animals  - Karen Burniston
Words - Stampendous

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun pop up box card, always good to revisit older dies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Wouldn't have thought to use these dies to make it. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card!!! I love how you built in the layers to make a scene. The KB charms fit perfectly on the smaller panels. I'm also liking white gel pen highlights (as in I just bought the med and wide sized yesterday @ Kensington Arts...doesn't really count as a 'shopping' trip since I was picking up stuff for P Ryan).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!