Friday 10 August 2018

Bird Double Display Birthday Card

Good morning friends

It's FUN FOLD FRIDAY on my blog, and I have another Double Display card to share today. Below is the card folded up and ready to be put in an envelope. It pops open as soon as you take it out of the envelope, so I had to hold it closed for this shot.


This was a great project to use up a bunch of little bits and pieces. The circles were leftover from different cards using the Circle Charm Pop-Up. I save them all in a little baggie right on my stamping table so I remember to reach for them. The bird patterned paper was also a leftover piece and now it's all used up!


I like how the flowers from Karen Burniston's  Upsy Daisy Pop-Up matched so well with the papers, so used them along with the wonderful Happy Birthday die. I sure get a lot of use out of that one!


The card and the layering sets are from Our Daily Bread, and I picked them up with a birthday $$ gift at the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show in March. I like all the dimension you get with these cards!


This card is going into my stash for our eldest daughter's birthday. They display their cards on their fireplace mantle and the Double Display Cards display so nicely!

Supplies:
Double Display die and layer sets - Our Daily Bread
Pink and white card stocks
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Branch stamp - Stampin' Up
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Happy Bird Day stamp - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!