Thursday 23 August 2018

"Hello" Banner Shaped Card

Good morning friends

I had just received my order that included these large Fishtail Banner dies from Pink and Main, so wanted to try them out right away. They've been on my Wish List for months!! Using the largest die as the card base allowed me to make an almost A2 size shaped card.


Love these sea life images - they are so fun. I'm not really an ocean person but something about these images just makes me happy. I added some sparkly jewel drops as well, to mimic bubbles.


Finally, here is a peek at the inside, with some stamping and a few more stamped & cut out images.


To make this shaped card, I cut two of the largest fishtail banners from white card stock. I love that using dies makes this technique so easy as they always line up perfectly! Simply score a horizontal line 1/4 - 1/2" from the top of the back panel, then add adhesive ABOVE that score line. Adhere to the card front and done. 

Supplies:
Large Fishtail Banner dies - Pink and Main
White card stock
Patterned paper - Kaisercraft
Seas the Day stamp set - Pink and Main
Derwent water colour pencils
Water brush
Bakers Twine
Sakura white and black glaze pens
Wink of Stella
Coral, seaweed and inside word stamps - Stampin' Up
Glitter gems - Michaels

Thanks for stopping bye today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!