Sunday 26 August 2018

Snowflake Owl Holiday Card

Good morning friends

I have a holiday card to share today, created using this sweet snowflake owl stamp from Prickley Pear.


I used some Cut Aparts, patterned paper and coordinating embellishments from a My Minds Eye. I picked up this package last year for the holidays and I still have quite a bit left. The owl got some glitter as well - frosty snowflakes!


Here is a peek at the inside:


Into the holiday card stash!

Supplies:
Patterned paper and embellishments - My Minds Eye
Owl stamp - Prickley Pear
Derwent water colour pencils
Water brush
Stickles
Sakura black glaze pen
Blue & white card stock
1167 Peel Off's - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Pink heart (on stamping table)
Blueprints #13 (stitched panel) - MFT Stamps
Stamps inside - Neat & Tangled

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!