Tuesday 14 August 2018

Paper Pro's Challenge Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

It's time once again for the Paper Pros challenge, and this month the theme is 'Anything Goes'.  Since my Mom was recently moved into a nursing home, I wanted to make a card to send through the mail. She loves getting Happy Mail!

I haven't used my chalks in a long while, so pulled them out here and rubbed them onto a butterfly embossed panel. It's hard to see in the photos, but I also added some glitter.


Inside I used Karen Burniston's  Katherine Label Pop-Up to animate the pretty butterfly which was also coloured with chalks. I had done a second embossed/chalked panel so cut it in half and added one panel to each side of the card with a stitched scalloped border from the Tropical Scene set.




Since I had everything out anyhow, I ended up doing a second card. This time it's a flat card to put in with the stack I'm giving our eldest daughter for her birthday next month.



This is a casual challenge with a varying number of participants each time.

This round we have:

Karen Aicken - that's me!


Supplies:
Embossing folder - unknown
White, green and pink card stocks
Chalks
Hairspray
Stickles
1038 Tropical Scene (scalloped border) - Karen Burniston
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
White pearl card stock
Butterfly dies - Stampin' Up
Word stamps - MFT Stamps
Thank you stamp - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Banners - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!