Tuesday 28 August 2018

'You are the Sweetest' Thank You Card

Good morning friends

I am making a nice stack of Thank You cards for our daughters birthday next month, and when I was tidying up from an Art Journal project I had this piece of patterned paper that was large enough for a card front. I hate tossing useable papers! So ... this card was born.


Once again I used MFT's Triple Peek A Boo window die set and these adorable images from Pink and Main.  Then the panel was die cut with the Crosshatch Rectangles. The words fit perfectly on the banner die from Karen Burniston's Word Set 5 Royalty. I love getting more use from my dies than what they were intended for.



The inside is blank, so she can write a longer note inside if needed.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
The Scoop stamp set - Pink and Main
1054 Rectangles, Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Triple Peek a Boo Window die - MFT Stamps
Gelato's
Water brush
Signo white gel pen
Stickles
Copic marker
Pink and white card stocks
1034 Word Set 5 Royalty (banner) - Karen Burniston
Sentiment stamp - MFT Stamps
Sequins

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!